South Central Junior Cricket Association


Player Permit Request

Overage Permits will be constantly reviewed and approved permits maybe modified or revoked at any time, upon consideration of the SCJCA board.

Overage Players Permit (except girls) will only be given as below.

  1. Players with a medical condition will only be allowed on proof of a medical certificate.
  2. If a player proves to have a movement or learning disability.
  3. ALL clubs must provide proof of the above in writing when applying for an overage permit.